Job description of Children’s Liturgy Coordinator
The children's liturgy co-ordinator supports the smooth running of the children's liturgy. The current co-ordinator is Christine de Lima. Below is a description of the role.
- Do a yearly rota of children’s liturgy – who is doing what and when.
- Organise and attend meetings and training days.
- Prepare and conduct liturgies for special feasts.
- Take turn in the rota of Sunday liturgies.
- Buy, organise and maintain visual, reading and other aids for the liturgy.
- Offer support to all the catechists.
- Coordinate meetings with and support group leaders.
- Coordinate with Parish Priest and other priests.
- Keep abreast with new literature and formation.
- Recruit new volunteers.
- Ensure that all volunteers are CRB checked.